TeamGB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Protect Your Resources When your Offline [Not Warehouses]

2 posters

Go down

How to Protect Your Resources When your Offline [Not Warehouses] Empty How to Protect Your Resources When your Offline [Not Warehouses]

Post by puntushyd Sun May 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Again not written by me but thought it would be usefull, especially if you keep getting attacked.

How to Protect Your Resources When your Offline [Not Warehouses]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements: Level 5 Marketplace
----------------------------------
Ok So I Havent Really Searched for This and Im Not sure if Its Been Posted But This Came to my Head when Using the Marketplace. Ok so when you buy/sell items it is Instantly taken from your inventory. So say if I was to sell my 1,000,000 Lumber for say 10 gold Per Lumber How Many People do you think are gunna wanna Buy it. So When you going offline Sell all your 4 Resources for a Stupid amount of money Like 10 Gold and It is Safely stored away in the marketplace until you get backonline, aslong as someone doesnt buy it, but then that works to your advantage because youve sold it for 10x the original price so you can buy 10x more Resources. When you come back online simply cancel the trade and your resources Are back in your inventory safe and sound. As for gold, same method Only you have to buy something, because your cant sell gold. Simply buy 1,000,000 pieces of food ect. for 0.0001 gold and It will definatly be safe when you go offline, come back on, cancel trade and you have your money. The only stuff that isent safe when your offline is Your recourses being made every hour, but atleast your not losing everything.

I Hope this Guide helped and sorry if its already been posted. Thanks.

puntushyd

Back to top Go down

How to Protect Your Resources When your Offline [Not Warehouses] Empty Re: How to Protect Your Resources When your Offline [Not Warehouses]

Post by Cardiff Sun May 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Its a good idea but I wouldn't go quite as high a price as that. Remember you have to pay commission on it. So make it high but to be honest 1.5 will probably be high enough and without that nasty commission.

Of course if it does sell, the chances are you could buy it at really low prices anyway.

Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum