TeamGB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamGB

+2
Kaida
SuperNic
6 posters

Go down

TeamGB Empty TeamGB

Post by SuperNic Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:44 am

Hey everybody,

As you all know I started TeamGB and absoloutly loved this game - it filled time between revising whilst I was in the middle of my exams.. But now my exams are over i'm gerrin fed up of been attacked (we all know for a host I wasnt an amazing player) and I feel someone else could do my job as a host better.. So, on servers 5 & 6 i'm relinquishing myself as host. Someone else can do a better job than me.. Sam won't be playing either. But who ever is the new host/vice hosts of them, they must leave us in the alliance no matter how long it has been since we played - we may log in one day to see how everything is! Or we may abandon ship all together, but leave us in please.

As for server 3 - my main server, I will continue to play that (for now).. So no changes to that one will be made.. I will keep the forum and the facebook group running though.

Thanks everyone, been some really lovely people i've met on evony. Hope all goes well - keep TeamGB going please! And if you really need me for anything, you can always private message me on here! The new hosts will do a better job than I did i'm sure...

SuperNic
SuperNic
SuperNic
Admin

Back to top Go down

TeamGB Empty Re: TeamGB

Post by SuperNic Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 am

Okay i've been convinced to stay - but i am just been a host as i can host ok (i think) just not fight too good..

TeamGB is my baby.. I cant stand to let it go! And you lot are the people that make it who it is... Smile
SuperNic
SuperNic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:05 am

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY Very Happy Very Happy
Kaida
Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post by artus Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:20 am

we would be lost with out you nic everyone on server 5 is glad your staying Very Happy
artus
artus

Back to top Go down

Post by lowey Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:16 am

i finally used this forum and now the boss is leavin Crying or Very sad there will always be a place on 6 for u nic hey and well keep singin Razz

lowey

Back to top Go down

Post by xsoldier25 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 am

yipppppppeee
xsoldier25
xsoldier25

Back to top Go down

Post by belgarath2kuk Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Nice one. Would be a shame to lose you.

belgarath2kuk